You can transfer Outlook Express emails to Windows Live Mail very easily as follow:
1. Open Outlook Express < click ‘tools’< click ‘options’.
2. Click ‘Maintenance tab’ < click ‘store folder’ <copy the location of the mail
Store to notepad and send it to yourself in email.
3. Copy the content of the outlook express mail store folder to a removable media or burn it to a disk.
4. On Windows 7, windows live mail installed by default < open Windows Live
Mail application< click ‘file’ <’import’ <’messages’.
5. The ‘Windows Live Mail Import wizard’ will come up < choose ‘Microsoft Outlook Express 6 from the list of e-mail sources’ < click ‘next’.
6. Browse to the path of your burned CD or removable media <click ‘next’.
7. by default you should click ‘next’ till the end of procedure, but you can also choose which emails to exclude from import.