Many of you may get this annoying error when trying to open or edit word document i Microsoft word or Microsoft outlook.
Well, it seems like the problem is with the spell checker which is responsible to correcting language mistakes (F7 by default).
To correct this problem please follow this procedure:
1. Close any office program.
2. In windows XP go to : C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof
3. In windows vista go to : C:\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\proof
4. Search for a file named : CUSTOM.DIC
5. Open this file
6. Delete any content inside the file
7. Save the file (the file should be empty now)
Try to work now with office.