Office 2003 included a nice built in add on for office tools that exported and imported all POP3 configuration data (no passwords – so user had to put passwords only).move pop3 configuration with outlook 2010 will take place as follow.
Actually, this kind of operation can be done with outlook 201o in a separate way:
1. Login to original computer where configuration already setup with administrator privileged.
2. Go to start < run < regedit
3. search for the registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook
4. Export this key (right click < export).
5. copy the key to target computer 6. Enter the passwords for imported mail accounts.