The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager creates a Full access administrator user when installing the program. It’s possible to add more administrators and limit their rights.
1. Open Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Console.
2 . Login with admin rights.
3. Select "admin" on the left pane.
4. Click "Add administrator"
5. Specify new administrator name and password.
6. Select "limited administrator"
7. Check the "view reports" button and configure admin rights for reports.
8. Check the "manage clients" button and "group rights" button to configure admin rights for clients
(one can grant Full access\ No access or Read-Only).
9. Check the "manage clients" button to edit policies.
10. Click OK.
11. Test the administrator right by login with the new created credentials.