Symantec endpoint client and protection manager lets you decide what will be the message that
Will be presented to user when a virus detected.
you can change those configuration both in Symantec endpoint client and protection manager.
In the server you can change the configuration to group, and that affects all computers under this group.
In client you simply do the following:
1. Open the Symantec endpoint protection client.
2. Go to > change settings.
3. Press "configure settings" under "Antivirus and antispy protection".
4. Go to "file system auto protect" and press "notifications".
5. make sure the "display a notification message when a security risk is detected" is enabled.
6. Change the text under to whatever you want and that is the text that the user will see when any security risk is detected.