The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager has control over network services .
1. Open Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Console.
2. Login in admin rights.
3. Select "Policies" on the left pane.
4. select "network services" under "Policy components"
5. right click and choose "add" on the right pane.
6. type the service name we want (choose any name).
7. type the protocol we want to add (tcp\udp\ip\ethernet)
8. type the source\destination ot local\remote port we want.
9. we can use the >> sign to add known ports or type the port number (in case we know exactly the port).