Many problems came up during the different versions of Google Chrome.
Most of the problems were fixed after we installed Google Chrome with
Symantec End Point software version 11.0.3001.2224.
In order to do it you should have a license for Symantec End Point, go to this link and download the appropriate version:
You’ll also need to download and install Maintanance Release 3 (MR3).
If you can’t download the MR3 and still get the "Application failed to initialize properly (0x0000005)" problem, try to disable the Sysplant as follow:
You should backup your registry when working with procedures that involved modifying the registry.
1. Open registry editor (Click Start, Run, type Regedit, click OK).
2. Browse the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SysPlant.
3. In the right pane, right-click Start, and then click Modify.
4. Changing the value to 4 will disable the driver.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Uninstall and install Google Chrome.
Now, if you use the Google Chrome sand box you should disable it:
1. After installing Google Chrome, Right click the Google Chrome icon on your desktop, go to properties
2. The Target section should be looking like this:
“C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe”
4. Type a space right after the last ” and type –no-sandbox, should look like this now:
“C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –no-sandbox
5. Click Apply or OK.