Sometimes, when creating many GPO links in Active directory, we forget about other GPO configuration that may block the new GPO. If we want to create GPO settings to be enforced with no consideration to any Block Inheritance settings that have been enforced in Active directory hierarchy, we should use the "enforce GPO" method as follow:
1. Open the Group Policy Management Console snap-in.
2. Expand the Forest container (left pane) < expand Domains container.
3. Browse to the domain that contains the GPO.
4. Expand the container includes the GPO link to be enforced.
5. Right-click the link that needs to be configured.
6. Check the "Enforced" tab .