Here is an easy way for installing a printer from a script (can be deployed from network share using Login script or group policy)
1. Copy this contect to a text file:
Set WshNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
PrinterPath = "\\ServerName\PrinterQeue"
2. Change the "servername" to your print server and PrinterQeue to name you gave to that queue.
3. Save the file as Printer.vbs ( or any *.vbs)
4. Run the file once to see that it works (New printer should be added in your printers)
5. Deploy the file via Login script or GPO